Add rustic style to any room in your home with this charming Pioneer electric fireplace. The stone detailing has been carefully engineered to look and feel like real stone. The Brushed Dark Pine wood base and top with corbels complement the mantel, creating a charming focal point in any room of the home. The 18" infrared quartz electric fireplace provides supplemental heating for up to 1,000 square feet. The infrared heat helps to maintain the natural humidity within the air, resulting in moist, comfortable heat without drying out the room's air. Patent pending Safer Plug fire prevention technology provides added safety by monitoring the temperature of the plug to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage. Spectrafire customizable flame effect offers three blue and three amber brightness options to give you the choice of a gas or traditional fire appearance to suit your style. Operate the flame effect with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire all your long.
L: 40" x W: 11.5" x H: 39"
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet
- Spectrafire flame effect technology offers three blue and three amber brightness options to create the perfect ambiance
- The infrared quartz heat helps to maintain the natural humidity in the air, resulting in comfortable heat without drying out the room's air
- Adjustable, digital thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- Patent pending Safer Plug fire prevention technology monitors the temperature of the plug, and automatically powers off in the rare event that unsafe conditions arise
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.