Santa Fes Southwest inspired, Double Dresser combines natural wood elements with a flourish of decorator details including dentil molding softened by arch accents carried throughout.
Accented by hand crafted designer feet, its gender neutral styling transitions to an age appropriate bedroom: infant, toddler, teen and beyond. Evolur makes all their furniture with quality craftsmanship from hardwood components. Unlike many nursery furniture companys whose drawers are extremely limited in size, Evolur cases are engineered with drawers that offer among the largest storage capacities of any juvenile furniture in the market.
When an Evolur nursery gets converted to a full size bedroom, its adult size inner dimensions will offer more than ample room for all your older childs garments. All drawers feature practical wooden drawer pulls and heavy duty side-mounted 3 tier extension glides for easy accessibility and years of durable use.
Evolur double dressers are designed to last for generations. This double dresser can serve as a changing surface by adding a contour pad (sold separately).
- Constructed with kiln-dried hardwood and hardwood veneers.
- Dresser features three separate top drawers and four generous drawers below, suited for all your storage needs.
- All the drawers feature five-piece independent drawer box construction with English Dovetail joint, heavy duty side-mounted 3 tier full extension glides and solid wood drawer pulls which provide durability over the years.
- Sized at a convenient height to also serve as a changing surface by adding a contour pad (sold separately).
- Hand crafted designer feet.
- Available coordinating pieces in the Evolur Santa Fe Collection: Lifestyle 5-in-1 Crib, Double Dresser; Tall Chest and versatile hutch /bookcase for a complete nursery/bedroom dcor.
- Includes anti-tip kit.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.