Once upon a time, there was a whimsical fairytale nursery collection that was inspired and designed by Evolur. This Victorian style double dresser incorporates soft, feminine carving, crystal knobs, Queen Anne style feet, and a delicate ribbon and bow scrollwork which creates a room as if taken straight from the pages of a fairytale. With three top drawers and four spacious lower drawers Auroras double dresser offers not only a regal look but forward thinking functionality.
Made from durable hardwood construction its practical storage capacity is among the largest of any juvenile furniture in the market. When an Evolur nursery gets converted to a full size bedroom, its adult size dimensions will offer more than ample room for all your older childs garments. The drawers also feature quality side-mounted 3 tier glides to help provide durability over the years with its quality materials, craftsmanship. Like all Evolur double dressers it can serve as a changing surface by adding a contour pad (sold separately).
- Double Dresser features 7 generous drawers, suited for all your storage needs.
- Drawers feature Dovetail joints and five-piece drawer box construction. The drawers feature quality side-mounted 3 tier glides and wooden drawer pulls which provide durability over the years.
- Aurora 7 Drawer Double Dresser showcase soft, feminine carvings, crystal and metal knobs, Queen Anne style feet, and a delicate ribbon and bow scrollwork, which create a room as if taken straight from the pages of a fairytale.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Constructed with kiln-dried hardwood and hardwood veneers.
- Sized at a convenient height to also serve as a changing surface by adding a contour pad (sold separately).
- Hand crafted Queen Anne style feet
- Dimensions: 54.0L(W) x 20.3D x 34.0H
- Weight: 135.99 lbs
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.