The Julienne 5-in-1 Convertible Crib is a tribute to French Country artisan craftsmanship. Julienne, with its elegance and aged authenticity, is perfect for traditional or shabby chic inspired nurseries.
It features hand carved architectural detailing: Juliennes headboard and footboard embellishments include traditional Lanarkshire carved wood crown molding, floral leaf square rosettes, fluted post legs and tapered pedestal feet. The headboard also features an alluring upholstered center panel made with stain resistant soft woven linen fabric, serving both as a baby-safe cushion as a crib and later as a comfort-enhancing backboard when converted to a full bed.
- Crafted from kiln-dried hardwood with hardwood veneers.
- Elegant, arched and upholstered headboard with beautiful stain-resistant woven linen-like fabric.
- Carved wood trim, fluted post legs accented with carved rosettes, tapered removable feet offering a low-profile-height adjustable option for both crib and bed.
- Hidden hardware with a 3-mattress height setting to accommodate your growing baby.
- Fixed stationary side-rails.
- 5-in-1 convertibility: crib, toddler bed with optional guard rail (sold separately), daybed and full bed with or without footboard option (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
- Our cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards. They meet and/or exceed the standards set by American Society for Testing and Materials, Juvenile Products Manufactures Association and Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Every one of our cribs undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulations.
- Dimensions: 55 L x 32 W x 51 H
- Weight: 110 lbs
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.