The Grafton's soft rounded shoulder design through heavy tubing creates an historic appeal through the overall shape of this bedroom piece. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 52.25-inch headboard and 36-inch footboard are finished in a Rusty Gold that carries an inner-warmth, elevating this bed beyond typical iron beds. The charming design features prominent scrollwork that's secured in place with decorative banding, and the (12) solid castings gives this bedroom piece a playful character not found in most designs of this kind. A good ornamental bed, like the Grafton, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Grafton Headboard and Footboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized bed panels constructed of Carbon Steel with Rusty Gold finish
- Features a soft rounded shoulder design through heavy tubing that creates an historic appeal
- Bed frame not included
- 52.25" Headboard and 36" footboard each have a 39.725" (W) x 1.75" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- (12) solid castings provides a playful character not found in most designs of this kind
- Charming design features prominent scrollwork secured with decorative banding
- Finish carries an inner-warmth
- Includes a headboard and footboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||3.5 (L) x 39.75 (W) x 52.25 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.