This solid pine kitchen island is both durable and beautiful. Mortise and tenon joints provide a suburb and firm unions on all woodworking along with dovetail construction on the drawer. Large fixed shelves provide ample space and the mesh panel on the door gives a old world industrial look to the abundant storage cabinet. Finish in a distressed, two tone, multi-step lacquer, it is sure to compliment any kitchen decor.
- 100 percent solid pine, great durability and value.
- Two tone, multi-step lacquer finish.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
- English dovetailing on 100 percent solid wood drawer fronts.
- Ball bearing metal glides.
- Non-chip, custom pulls and hand-wrought base add durability.
- Towel hanger also functions as cart handle for easy mobility.
- Island feature casters.
- Shelves are fixed.
- Door features iron mesh panel.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.