1. Featuring solid wood frame construction.
2. Beautiful multi step lacquer finish with gold powder undertone.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. Custom cast iron pulls.
5. Solid wood drawers feature front dove tail joinery and ball bearing glides.
6. 560 Cocktail table features solid cast iron casters two functional drawers and trunk storage when half the top is opened.
Top door features security hinges.
Sofa table features two drawers and End table features one drawer.
The other four pieces include bottom shelf which adds even more storage space.
7. NEW Cocktail table especially designed for smaller scaled spaces.
Featuring plenty storage space with 4 functional drawers and one bottom shelf.
1. Solid wood provides durability and great quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece.
4. Unique design.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
6. Rustic contemporary design with plenty of functionality and storage space adds value.
- Featuring solid wood frame construction Beautiful multi-step lacquer finish with gold powder undertone Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces Custom cast iron pulls Solid wood drawers feature front dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides 560 Cocktail table features solid cast iron casters two functional drawers and trunk storage when half the top is opened. The top door features security hinges Sofa table features two drawers and the End table features one drawer. The other four pieces include the bottom shelf which adds even more storage space
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.