Working from home never looked so good. This computer desk from the Harbor View® collection adds simplicity and functionality to any home. This home office desk features a slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf for optimal ergonomics while keeping your top surface space free of clutter-more room for your computer, a lamp, your planner, and more. This home office desk features three storage drawers for office supplies like your pens, sticky notes, stash of mints, and more. The lower drawer has full extension slides and holds letter, legal, or European size hanging files to keep your most important documents organized. A storage area behind a louver detailed door holds a versatile CPU tower and includes an adjustable shelf for customizable storage options. The desk hutch includes cubbyhole and vertical storage compartments providing you with space for all your office necessities, like folders, binders, your phone charger, and home décor. Never run out of storage space again. Quick and easy assembly with slide-on moldings makes putting together your new desk as easy as can be. This desk with attached hutch, finished in Antiqued White®, will make working from home a breeze.
Overall Dimensions: W: 62 1/4" (158 cm) X D: 23 1/2" (59.7 cm) X H: 57 3/8" (145.7 cm)
- Features Slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Three drawers feature patented T-lock assembly system for quick and easy assembly.
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter, legal or European size hanging files to keep your important documents organized.
- Storage area behind louver detailed door holds vertical CPU tower.
- Hutch has cubbyhole storage and vertical storage compartments for additional storage and display.
- Detailing includes bead board back panel.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented slide-on moldings.
- Antiqued White® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.