Lots of clothes and nowhere to put them" Add some stylish storage to your home with this chest of drawers from the Shoal Creek® collection. With four deep drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners with safety stop features, this dresser will hold a ton of clothes and accessories. Well, not literally a ton, but it will hold a lot! Finished in a charming Oiled Oak®, this chest is sure to charm and keep your bedroom tidy.
Overall Dimensions: W: 34 3/4" (88.2 cm) X D: 18 5/8" (47.2 cm) X H: 42 5/8" (108.4 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- This chest has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Oiled Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.