Find room to store all your clothes and accessories in this chest of drawers from the Shoal Creek® collection. With four deep drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners, this dresser will be able to hold the bulkiest sweaters, thickest denim, and largest comforter with ease. The top surface of this 4-drawer chest is ideal for placing your perfume bottles, jewelry stand, photos of your family, and more. Quick and easy assembly with a T-lock drawer system makes putting together this wood chest of drawers easier than ever. Finished in a sleek Soft White® with nickel hardware, this bedroom furniture chest is sure to give your a dressy new look. We hope you like what you see. Sauder designers travel the world and bring back the best and latest in style, finish, and color trends. This inspiring world travel is evident in the cutting edge and innovative furniture solutions we offer to you!
Overall Dimensions: W: 34 3/4" (88.2 cm) X D: 18 5/8" (47.2 cm) X H: 42 5/8" (108.4 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- This chest has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Soft White® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.