Add some classic beauty to your bedroom décor with this dresser from the Shoal Creek® collection. This chest of drawers features six storage drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners and include safety stops. The four lower drawers are extra deep so you can store the thickest of shirts, stacks of slacks, shorts and more! Find room for those extra bed sheets, kitchen linens, or seasonal beach towels. The top surface of this 6-drawer dresser helps with your morning routine-it is the perfect place for your perfume, glasses, phone charger, or your morning coffee. Find space for a lamp or nightlight, a stack of books, or photos of your loved ones. This dresser holds clothes and memories! Add style and storage to your master bedroom, guest bedroom, and even this kid's room with this bedroom furniture. Finished in a clean Soft White® finish, this eye-catching wood dresser is sure to dazzle and keep you organized.
Overall Dimensions: W: 54 5/8" (138.8 cm) X D: 18 3/8" (46.8 cm) X H: 33" (83.9 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- Four lower drawers are extra deep for storage of bulky clothes.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Soft White finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.