Looking to add style and comfort to your office" Check out this executive chair by Sauder. Thickly padded contoured seat, back with lumbar support, and padded armrests will keep you comfortable during a hard day's work. Also included is an oversized built-in headrest for optimum head and neck support and a waterfall seat front to ensure seating comfort. Other features include smooth, one touch pneumatic gas height adjustment, full 360 swivel and tilt tension adjustment, and five-star, arched, fluid-coated nylon base with twin wheel casters. With its sleek brown design, this chair is perfect for any home or office.This item is for residential use only.
Overall Dimensions: W: 26 1/4" (66.6 cm) X D: 30 3/4" (78.1 cm) X H: 49 3/4" (126.4 cm)
- Features Spacious, thickly padded contoured seat and back with lumbar support.
- Leather padded armrests with sculpted arm frames.
- Oversized built-in headrest for optimum head and neck support.
- Residential use only.
- Waterfall seat front ensures optimum seating comfort for brief or extended periods.
- Smooth, one-touch pneumatic gas height adjustment.
- Full 360 swivel and tilt tension adjustment.
- Five-star, arched, fluid-coated nylon base with twin wheel casters.
- Fire retardant foam.
- 2 Year Limited warranty.
- Usage: Moderate (3-5 hrs).
- Fabric: Brown leather.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.