Upgrade your home office or workspace with the beauty and style of this L-shaped desk from the Palladia® collection. It features a spacious desk top surface that provides you with ample amount of room for all your office essentials - your laptop, collection of notepads, phone, and even a lamp. It features a large drawer/shelf with a flip-down panel for your laptop or keyboard/mouse. It also includes three storage drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners. The lower file drawer has full extension slides and holds letter or legal size hanging files to help keep you organized! Behind its door is a hidden storage area that includes an adjustable shelf and accommodates a vertical CPU tower. The desk top features grommet holes so you can keep all your cords and wires neat and out of the way. Finished in Select Cherry and detailed with silver hardware, this classy l-shaped desk will have you feeling motivated and ready to work.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 68 3/4" (174.6 cm) X H: 29 5/8" (75.2 cm)
- Features Drawer/shelf features flip-down panel for laptop or keyboard/mouse and can be fastened on the left or right side.
- File drawer with full extension slides holds letter or legal size hanging files.
- Three additional drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Desk top has grommet holes for electrical cord access.
- Storage area behind door holds vertical CPU tower and has an adjustable shelf.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement anywhere in your home.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-slot drawer system.
- Select Cherry finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.