Even if you are not a manager, you can enjoy the luxurious comfort and style of this leather manager's chair from Sauder. Designed with your comfort in mind, this classy office chair features a sharply tailored contoured seat and back, an oversized built-in headrest for optimum head and neck support, and fluid coated leather padded armrests. It also includes soft, durable bonded leather seating surfaces for lasting style and comfort. Adjust it to your desired height and angle with its smooth, one touch pneumatic gas height adjustment and full 360 swivel and tilt tension adjustment. It can also roll wherever you want to go with its five-star, arched, fluid-coated nylon base with twin wheel casters. With all these benefits and features, this black leather managers chair not only adds comfort to your work space, but adds style so your office or workspace can look the part. This item is for residential use only.
Overall Dimensions: W: 26 3/8" (67 cm) X D: 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) X H: 44 7/8" (114 cm)
- Features Soft, durable bonded leather seating surfaces.
- Sharply tailored contoured seat and back with lumbar support.
- Oversized built-in headrest for optimum head and neck support.
- Residential use only.
- Fluid coated leather padded armrests.
- Smooth, one-touch pneumatic gas height adjustment.
- Full 360 swivel and tilt tension adjustment.
- Five-star, arched, fluid-coated nylon base with twin wheel casters.
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Usage: Moderate (3-5 hrs). Fabric: Black leather.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.