Taking care of business. Create the motivation you need to tackle all your major projects when you update your home workspace with the beautiful style of this computer desk with hutch from the Harbor View® collection. Its spacious desk top surface provides you with all the room you need for your must-have desk essentials like your laptop/computer, a cup full a pencils, a printer and of course your coffee mug too. It features a slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf that glides on smooth metal runners. It also includes two small drawers for easy access storage of miscellaneous office supplies like paper clips, scissors and stamps. Its lower file drawer with full extension slides can accommodate letter, legal or European size hanging files so you can keep all your important documents organized! Behind the louver detailed door is a dedicated storage area for your CPU tower. Its handy hutch includes optimal storage options with cubbyhole and vertical storage compartments. Finished in Salt Oak® and detailed with a bead board back panel, this stunning desk will have you ready to work in no time.
Overall Dimensions: W: 62 1/4" (158 cm) X D: 23 1/2" (59.7 cm) X H: 57 3/8" (145.7 cm)
- Features Slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Three drawers feature patented T-lock assembly system for quick and easy assembly.
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter, legal or European size hanging files to keep your important documents organized.
- Storage area behind louver detailed door holds vertical CPU tower and has an adjustable shelf.
- Hutch has cubbyhole storage and vertical storage compartments for additional storage and display.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented slide-on moldings.
- Salt Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.