Running out of room and can't hide all your stuff" Well we have just the solution for you! Add versatile storage and naturally worn appeal to your home décor with this storage cabinet from the Cannery Bridge® collection. Behind its two large doors is a spacious hidden storage area that contains six adjustable shelves for you to store anything from spare blankets and stacks of sweatshirts to board games and your collection of novels. You can find room for it all! Each shelf features the ability to move to different heights to create flexible storage options for items of all shapes and sizes. Its charming style and simplistic design make it a great addition to any room in your home - in the living room, down the hallway, in the entryway or even in your bedroom. It looks great wherever it stands! Clad in repurposed Lintel Oak® and detailed with barrel pewter hardware, this classic looking cabinet will have you feeling organized in no time!
Overall Dimensions: W: 35 1/4" (89.4 cm) X D: 16 1/4" (41.3 cm) X H: 72" (182.8 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Hidden storage behind doors helps conceal your clutter and chaos.
- Six adjustable shelves for flexible storage options.
- This storage cabinet has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Lintel Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.