Is the clutter and chaos in your home getting to be too much" Fret no more - we have just the solution for you! Stow away and organize all your stuff with the versatile storage options of this armoire from the Barrister Lane® collection. Behind its large, framed panel doors is a hidden storage area that contains an adjustable shelf, a garment hanging rod and a generous amount of space for you to store a variety of items like your favorite sundress, your collection of shoes, board games and spare blankets too. You can find room for just about anything! Its adjustable shelf has the ability to move to different heights to create flexible storage options for items of all shapes and sizes. It also features a lower drawer that opens and closes on smooth metal runners for additional storage of miscellaneous around home items. Its simplistic beauty and design make this storage cabinet a perfect fit for any room in your home - the bedroom, entryway or the living room. Finished in a time-worn inspired Salt Oak® and detailed with dark Spanish hardware, this charming armoire is everything you need and so much more.
Overall Dimensions: W: 40 7/8" (103.9 cm) X D: 21 3/8" (54.4 cm) X H: 78 7/8" (200.4 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Includes garment rod to hang clothes.
- Adjustable shelf behind doors to accommodate items of various heights.
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops features patented T-lock assembly system.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented slide-on moldings.
- This armoire has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Finished in Salt Oak®.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.