Give your home office a casual cottage aesthetic with this L-shaped computer desk from the Harbor View® collection. Finished in Curado Cherry®, this corner computer desk can transform any space into a waterfront paradise. This L-shaped desk features a slide-out keyboard shelf on metal runners to optimize your top surface space. Three sliding, pull-out drawers are perfect for all your storage and filing needs. The lower drawer accommodates letter or European size hanging files. Built to nestle into a corner setting, this L-shaped home office desk has ample top surface space for computer, notebook, framed photos, desk clock and more. Added versatility allows the doors and drawers to be fastened on the left or right side for ultimate customization. A desktop grommet hole for cord management creates a convenient path for cables and cords, keeping your corner storage desk free of clutter. This small office desk makes working from home feel like a tropical vacation.
Overall Dimensions: W: 66 1/8" (168 cm) X D: 66 1/8" (168 cm) X H: 30 1/4" (76.9 cm)
- Features Slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Lower drawer holds letter or European size hanging files to keep your important documents organized.
- Storage area behind door holds a vertical CPU tower and has an adjustable shelf for flexible storage options.
- Door and drawers can be fastened on the left or right side to fit your space best.
- Grommet hole for cord management allows a convenient path for cables and cords.
- Curado Cherry® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.