Take it easy in your home office by creating a cozy seaside look with this computer desk from the Harbor View® collection. Finished in Curado Cherry®, this computer desk with hutch features a slide-out keyboard shelf on metal runners to optimize your top surface storage space. This home office desk features three storage drawers, and the lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter, legal, or European size hanging files to keep your most important documents organized. A storage area behind a louver detailed door holds a versatile CPU tower and includes an adjustable shelf for customizable storage options. Need more storage from your desk for computer" The hutch includes cubbyhole and vertical storage compartments providing you with space for all your office necessities, like folders, binders, your phone charger, and home decor. Quick and easy assembly with slide-on moldings makes putting together your new desk as easy as can be. This desk with attached hutch will make working from home feel like a tropical vacation.
Overall Dimensions: W: 62 1/4" (158 cm) X D: 23 1/2" (59.7 cm) X H: 57 3/8" (145.7 cm)
- Features Slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Three drawers feature patented T-lock assembly system for quick and easy assembly.
- Lower drawer with full extension slides holds letter, legal or European size hanging files to keep your important documents organized.
- Storage area behind louver detailed door holds vertical CPU tower and has an adjustable shelf.
- Hutch has cubbyhole storage and vertical storage compartments for additional storage and display.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented slide-on moldings.
- Curado Cherry® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.