Give your office a promotion with this executive desk from the Palladia® collection. This home office desk features a spacious work surface that provides room for all your office essentials. A large drawer/shelf with a flip-down panel for your keyboard/mouse or laptop ensures that the top of your double pedestal desk is free of unnecessary clutter and leaves more room for photos of your family, a lamp, and your cup of coffee. This executive home office desk features two pencil drawers and two storage drawers that all open and close on smooth metal runners for optimal office storage space. The lower file drawers with full extension slides hold letter, legal or European size hanging files. This computer desk with drawers includes a cord management system with two desktop grommets, numerous pass-throughs, and a pedestal with a hinged panel for easy access to battle against unwanted cord clutter. Finished in Vintage Oak®, this stylish executive office desk will have you feeling like an executive.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 29 1/2" (75 cm) X H: 29 5/8" (75.2 cm)
- Features Large drawer/shelf with metal runners and safety stops features flip-down panel for keyboard/mouse or laptop.
- Two pencil drawers and two storage drawers feature metal runners with safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Lower file drawers with full extension slides hold letter, legal or European size hanging files.
- Cord management system also includes two desk top grommets, numerous pass-throughs, and pedestal with hinged panel for easy access.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- Vintage Oak® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.