Creating a stylish space to get some work done has never been easier thanks to this L-shaped desk from the Palladia® collection. This traditional desk features a drawer/shelf with a flip down panel for your laptop or keyboard/mouse. This home office desk also includes a file drawer with full extension slides to hold letter or legal size hanging files, three additional drawers for storage, and desktop grommet holes. A storage area behind the door that can hold a vertical CPU tower has an adjustable shelf so you can customize your L-shaped computer desk to your liking. Absolutely loaded with features! Finished on all sides in Vintage Oak®, this L-shaped desk with drawers will instantly class up your office.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 68 3/4" (174.6 cm) X H: 29 5/8" (75.2 cm)
- Features Drawer/shelf features flip-down panel for laptop or keyboard/mouse and can be fastened on the left or right side.
- File drawer with full extension slides holds letter or legal size hanging files.
- Three additional drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Desk top has grommet holes for electrical cord access.
- Storage area behind door holds vertical CPU tower and has an adjustable shelf.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement anywhere in your home.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-slot drawer system.
- Vintage Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.