Update your office space and look like a top manager today with this executive chair from the Gruga collection. Designed with your comfort in mind, this classy chair features a high back styling with contoured lumbar support, a built-in headrest for head and neck support, and a waterfall style seat front that ensures optimum seating comfort for brief or extended amounts of time. With all these amazing features, you will never want to leave your desk! It also includes bonded leather seating surfaces with matching vinyl and fluid coated bonded leather flip-up armrests. Adjust it to best fit your needs with its one touch pneumatic gas height adjustment and full 360 swivel and tilt tension adjustment. It can roll with you wherever you go with its five star arched metal base with twin wheel casters. With its abundance of benefits and features, this black executive chair will have you feeling lavish and ready to work. This item is for residential use only.
Overall Dimensions: W: 30 1/8" (76.5 cm) X D: 31 7/8" (81 cm) X H: 49 5/8" (126 cm)
- Features Bonded leather seating surfaces with matching vinyl.
- High back styling with contoured lumbar support.
- Built-in headrest for head and neck support.
- Residential use only.
- Waterfall seat front ensures optimum seating comfort for brief or extended period.
- Fluid coated bonded leather flip-up armrest.
- Full 360 swivel and tilt tension adjustment.
- One touch pneumatic gas height adjustment.
- Five star arched metal base with twin wheel casters for easy mobility.
- Color: Black.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.