Looking for a solution to your household clutter and chaos" Look no further! This wardrobe from the HomePlus collection will solve all your storage woes. Behind its large, framed panel doors is a hidden storage area that includes three spacious shelves and a garment rod for hanging. It includes one adjustable shelf that moves to different heights to best fit items of all different shapes and sizes. This versatile storage cabinet provides you with ample amount of room for all your belongings - your collection of sweaters, bins full of crafting supplies, blankets and a place to hang your nice dress shirts. It also features a lower drawer that opens and closes on smooth metal runners for additional storage of miscellaneous items. Other features includes cord access through the enclosed back panel and adjustable base levelers. And it will look the part in any room of your home - the bedroom, living room, entryway and more! Finished in Salt Oak®, this wardrobe will have your home looking tidy in no time.
Overall Dimensions: W: 29" (73.6 cm) X D: 21" (53.2 cm) X H: 71 1/8" (180.8 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Adjustable shelf for flexible storage options.
- Garment rod included.
- Framed panel doors for an extra touch of style.
- Drawer with metal runners and safety stops features patented T-slot assembly system to save you time.
- Enclosed back panel has cord access which allows a convenient path for electrical cords.
- Adjustable base levelers adjust to uneven surfaces - because not every floor is perfect.
- This wardrobe/storage cabinet has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Salt Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.