The versatile storage space you need with the beautiful style that you want - what could be better" Add convenient storage options to your bedroom while adding charming style and design with this 4-drawer chest from the Cottage Road® collection. This stunning dresser features four large drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners, creating easy access storage for a variety of different items like stacks of slacks and your favorite blouses to your collection of t-shirts and comfy sweatpants. You can find a place for all your things! Its spacious top surface provides you with additional room to store additional bedroom essentials and display home décor items like an accent lamp, your alarm clock, perfume bottles and photos of your family too. Each drawer is detailed with a panel design and attractive hardware to give it its cottage-inspired look. Finished in Soft White® with Lintel Oak® accent, this chest of drawers is everything you need.
Overall Dimensions: W: 32 1/2" (82.4 cm) X D: 19 1/4" (49 cm) X H: 44 7/8" (114.1 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Add extra storage to your bedroom with this beautiful 4-Drawer Chest.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Four spacious drawers offer plenty of storage for shirts, sweaters, and jeans.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system - because we know your time is valuable.
- This chest has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Soft White finish with Lintel Oak accent.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.