This credenza from the Mason Peak® collection elevates your office from a one-desk space, to a professional hub with added storage. This unit comes with the pedestals and drawers pre-assembled to aide in the assembly of your new office credenza. This credenza desk is fitted with a strong and lightweight, 1 thick top with plenty of room for binders, books, a clock or home décor items. The melamine top surface is heat, stain, and scratch resistant, raising this unit to commercial office furniture standards. Three drawers feature full extension slides for ease of use as the file drawer and one storage drawer lock for security of your most important items. This office storage credenza holds letter, legal, or European size hanging files. On the right side of this unit, behind a framed panel door, is an adjustable shelf for storage of extra office suppliers, large books, and more. With cord management including desk top grommets, your resimercial credenza will not be cluttered with electrical cords. This office credenza with storage is finished on all sides for versatile placement in any office - it will look polished from every angle. Finished in a light Prime Oak®, this wood credenza brings a warm style and woodsy aesthetic to a professional office setting.
Overall Dimensions: W: 71 1/8" (180.6 cm) X D: 23 1/2" (59.6 cm) X H: 29 3/4" (75.5 cm)
- Features Unit comes partially assembled (pedestals and drawers are pre-assembled).
- Top features strong and lightweight 1 panel construction for durability.
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
- Three drawers feature full extension slides for ease of use.
- File drawer and storage drawer lock for security of your important items.
- File drawer holds letter, legal or European size hanging files.
- Storage area behind door features an adjustable shelf for items of various sizes.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement with a polished look from all angles.
- Cord management system includes two desk top grommets to prevent cord clutter.
- Meets BIFMA standard x5.5 for safety, durability, and structural performance.
- Prime Oak™ finish.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.