Begin every day relaxed and refreshed with the minimalist look of the 6-drawer dresser from the Acadia Way® collection. This modern bedroom dresser features six large drawers on metal runners and safety stops, perfect for storing all your wardrobe essentials-blouses, denim, sweatpants, and more. Two open storage cubbies allow for easy access to jewelry, hair ties, perfumes, and more. The large top surface of this double dresser allows you to display an accent lamp, photos of your family, or your favorite plant. Assembly of this dresser with drawers is quick and easy with a T-lock drawer system. Finished in Raven Oak® with Timber Oak™ accents, and accented with metal feet for durability, this bedroom furniture brings mixed media and modern flair to your bedroom. We hope you like what you see. Sauder designers travel the world and bring back the best and latest in style, finish, and color trends. This inspiring world travel is evident in the cutting edge and innovative furniture solutions we offer to you!
Overall Dimensions: W: 57 1/2" (146.2 cm) X D: 19 1/2" (49.4 cm) X H: 28 1/2" (97.8 cm)
- Features Six drawers feature metal runners and safety stops.
- Two open storage cubbies for jewelry, your watch, and more.
- Accented with metal feet for durability and style.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Quick and easy assembly with T-lock drawer system.
- Raven Oak® finish with Timber Oak™ accents.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.