The Kaleb King Koil iMattress Hybrid 12 Mattress brings a revolutionary way to think about a Hybrid Mattress. The King Koil iMattress Kaleb Hybrid Mattress features our new GelResponse Latex sleep system as well as the support of Active Coil Pocketed Springs. The natural components of latex are combined with cooling gel and the newest technology of spring support.
Just the right bounce, just the right feel of latex without the off gassing of visco memory foam. The iMattress five-layer Spring Hybrid engineered sleep system will be sure to give you the nights sleep you desire and deserve.
Features: Quilted Sleep Top featuring our iMattress Gel Foam. Natural Tencel Fiber is naturally cooling, naturally anti-microbial and wicks away moisture.
1 of iFusion Gel Infused Memory Foam for added conformance and pressure relief.
1 of GelResponseLatex, no more hot sleep surface, just the right comfort and bounce.
1 of Comfort Foam for breathability and support.
8 Active Coil Pocket Coil Spring System (789 Qn)
Mattress Support: Medium / Conforming
Available in: Twin, TwinXL, Full, Queen, and King
Made in the USA
- Mattress Support: Medium / Conforming
- Made in the USA
- Available in: Twin, TwinXL, Full, Queen, and King
- 1" Fiber Quilted Soft Top Open Cell FiberQuilted Sleep Top featuring our iMattress Gel Foam. 1 of iFusion Gel Infused Memory Foam for added conformance and pressure relief.
- 1.5" of Stabilizing Comfort Foam1 of GelResponseLatex, no more hot sleep surface, just the right comfort and bounce.
- 1 of Comfort Foam for breathability and support.
- 8 Active Coil Pocket Coil Spring System (789 Qn)
- 10-Year Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.